Notices for the Week
Notices for the week – 19 November
1. Months Mind – s/o Regina Rosy Dias on Thursday, November 23 at 7 p.m.
2. On the occasion of Parish Association Day and World Day of the Poor, we request you to please see the posters placed in the Meet and Greet area depicting the charism of the association. Please collect a paper bag from the desk and place any item in it as indicated or of your choice and give it to someone poor.
3. The Bible Diary 2018 is available at the Examiner counter, sacristy or parish office at a concessional rate of Rs.130/-.
4. Application forms for St Anne Jr. K.G. are available online on the School Website till the end of this month and St. Peter’s Jr. K.G. will be available online from 24th November Till the 10th of December.
5. All ‘Examiner’ subscribers may please renew their subscription for the year 2018 by paying Rs.450/-. Non-subscribers who wish to book their copy of the Christmas issue may do so by paying an amount of Rs.50/- latest by 10th December.
6. The Feast of Christ the King is on Sunday, 26th November. Adoration begins at 10.00 a.m. and concludes in the evening at 4.30 p.m. with benediction and procession to St. Andrew’s School Grounds for final benediction with all Bandra parishes at 6.00 p.m. There will be no evening mass.
a. The schedule of adoration is as follows :
b. 10 to 11.00 a.m. – RAJAN
c. 11 to 12 Noon – SCHEME
d. 12 to 1 p.m. – MALLA
e. 1 to 2 p.m. – PRAYER GROUP
f. 2 to 3 p.m. – PALI PATHAR/AMBEDKAR ROAD
g. 3 to 4 p.m. – SHERLY
h. 4 to 4.30 pm. – SISTERS/COMMON ADORATION
7. The Family Cell of St. John Bosco Church, Borivli (West) is organizing a programme for all eligible singles of marriageable age called ‘LILAC’ on Sunday, December 03 from 10 a.m. to
8. The Diocesan Youth Centre is organizing YOUTHSAV 2017, an evening that brings together youth from all over the Archdiocese of Bombay on Sunday, 3rd December, 3.30 p.m. onwards at St. John the Evangelist Church, Marol.