Notices for the Week
Notices for the week – 18 February 2018
1. Confirmations will be held tomorrow/today, February 18 at 5.00 p.m. Bp. John Rodrigues will be the Confirming Bishop. There will be no evening Mass at 6.00 p.m.
2. There will be a special blessing for the Std. X and XII students on Sunday, 18th February during 8.00 a.m. Mass. All the students appearing for these examinations are welcome.
3. The Church will be undergoing repairs and scaffolding will be placed in the Main body & North Extension. Our Mass will therefore be held in the South Extension and chairs placed outside.
4. The Pre-baptismal Catechesis for Expectant couples will commence from Sunday, February 25, 2018 after the 8.00 a.m. Mass at the Church Parlour. Please register at the Parish office.
5. Our Parish Lenten Mission will be held from Tuesday, February 27 to Thursday, March 01 after the 7 p.m. Mass. The Preacher is Rev. Fr. Jude Ferreira. We encourage you all to please come.
6. Through LENTEN ALMS, we support the St. Pius Seminary, Goregaon. Please drop your generous contributions in the box placed in the sanctuary. Cheques should be made out in the name of ‘Archdiocese of Bombay’.
7. Fr. Colman Carlos will be on leave from the 19th of February till the 24th of February, 2018. In his absence, Fr. Savio D’Souza will be the acting Parish Priest.
Details for the following announcements are on the notice board.
8. The schedule for Services during Lent & Easter 2018 has been displayed on the Church board.
9. Archdiocesan Women’s Commission celebrates International Women’s Day on Sunday, March 04 entitled “Push the Pace of Progress’.
10. Fr. J. B. Fernandes Sacred Music Foundation and Furtados presents the Newman Choir in ‘The Seven Last Words of Christ’ a popular Lenten Cantata on February 25, March 04 & March 11 respectively.