Weekly Meeting: Thursday, 5.45 pm in the Parlour
1. Attending the weekly meeting.
2. A weekly visit, usually in two’s, to the families allotted to us.
- Aid in Cash to needy families and individuals.
- Educational Assistance: School fees and extra coaching fees. In June, at the start of the academic year: Annual/Term fees, school books, uniforms, schoolbags, rainwear, etc.
- Medical Aid
- One-Time Payments for major operations, educational or other special needs.
The SSVP is here to help …
If there is a family or any person in need of help, please present the case, in writing, at any Thursday meeting. After careful investigation, the required help will be provided, to the extent permitted.
Annual Festive Cheer
There are two Annual Celebrations for our aided families: A Christmas Party. And a Get-together following St.Vincent de Paul’s Feast when deserving students receive educational awards.
Hampers are also distributed at Christmas and on the feast of St. Vincent de Paul.
The SSVP Outreach is financed by the Parish Community Fund and voluntary donations (which are always welcome).