Notices for the Week
Notices for the week – 24 June
1. Months Mind – s/o Jordan Jairaj on Monday, 25th June at 7 p.m.
2. Laity Sunday will be celebrated tomorrow/today, 24th June. Eucharistic Ministers will be commissioned at 8.00 a.m. Mass. Heads of Association will be commissioned at 9.15 a.m. Mass.
3. Children from 4th standard onwards are encouraged to serve the Lord by joining the Altar Servers Group. Meeting will be held tomorrow/today, 24th June at 10:15 a.m. in the Church.
4. Community co-ordinators are requested to register the name of any one community member interested in attending the Basic Liturgy Course in the parish office latest by 30th June, 2018.
5. The Parish Pastoral Council Meeting will be held on Sunday, 1st July at 10.15 a.m. in the Church Parlour.
6. Rally being organized by Archdiocesan Family Commission on Sunday, 1st July from 9 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. at Holy Cross Church Hall, Kurla. Kindly register your names at the earliest in the Sacristy.
7. All those who are interested to seek College admission under Minority quota, kindly contact the parish office along with your Baptism Certificate and an application letter stating your name, address and telephone number.
Details for the following announcements are on the notice board at the Meet & Greet Area.
8. The Archdiocesan office of Lay Collaboration announces the next batch of the Institute of Ministry of Faith Enrichment (IMFE) Course for Heads of parish cells and associations.
9. Courses offered by Laity Training Centre at St. John the Evangelist Church, Marol.
10. ‘Lilac’, a programme for all eligible singles of marriageable age at St. John Bosco Church, Borivali.